Brenda Speaks

 


For the last several days, I have been so engulfed with making short videos per verse in the Minor prophets that I did not feel it necessary to put in words my comments. But tonight, I want to share my summarize what I have learned from Jonah to Zephaniah.  I have discovered so much about God and myself; I left screaming who can I tell?
God has put in His Word all the counseling I need or ever wished I knew existed.  He left everything I ever needed to know in His Word.   Once I was stuck on a few familiar scriptures that were good for me, but I had no idea God knew so much about my decisions on an everyday basis.  I never knew it mattered to Him to tell me everything about my life or words to share with others when they need to make the right choices.  God's Word is personal. 
I have learned so much since the book of Daniel through the minor prophets; it amazes me in and out.  God knows everything about everything.  He has feelings, and He has no problem making them known.  It is impossible to know the love of God without studying everything He said.  

God's Word is Organized.  Each book details how much time God pleaded with His children to change.  Every day I hear or see someone repeating what God said negatively or positively.  It saddens me to say, it is more negative than positive.  God painted a picture of life thousands of years ago.   There is absolutely no reason our world should be in the shape it is in.  He navigated His plan for success in our lives but we made our own turns and ended up just where He said we will not like being.

We have churches out of our reach; we do not have to leave our neighborhood to get to one of them.  If anyone is known for teaching every word of God, I have not experienced it or heard of it.  Each pastor says he has a message, and he tells us what he said God wanted us to know.  We leave under his instructions with no real meaning of how to study God's Word on our own.  I have been told many times that I have a problem with preachers and  I say God has a problem with most preachers. 

Each video gives what or how I see what  I am reading.  I am having fun and learning all at the same time.

I will end my response right here because my computer is not cooperating with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 149