Brendaonline.com


Job 13

13 Lo, mine eye hath seen all this, mine ear hath heard and understood it.

What ye know, the same do I know also: I am not inferior unto you.

Surely I would speak to the Almighty, and I desire to reason with God.

But ye are forgers of lies, ye are all physicians of no value.

Worthless doctor.  You rely on false information.

If we do not handle the word of God right, we are forgers, we reproduce false documentation of truth.  We write prescriptions that has no evidence of healing.

O that ye would altogether hold your peace! and it should be your wisdom.

Be quiet! Let your silence make you like wisdom.

Hear now my reasoning, and hearken to the pleadings of my lips.

Let me talk.

Will ye speak wickedly for God? and talk deceitfully for him?

Are you God's attorneys?  Do you represent God? Do you think God need your support to deliver his message?

Will ye accept his person? will ye contend for God?

Does God need you to apologize for him?  Do you have to subtract God's council to get people to trust God's Word?

Will you be partial when representing God?

Will you tell some the truth to some, while speaking the whole truth to others?  Do you withold truth based on your audience?

Is it good that he should search you out? or as one man mocketh another, do ye so mock him?

Can God search you? If God were to do you the way you do me can you handle it?

10 He will surely reprove you, if ye do secretly accept persons.

God will call you out if you withold the truth of God's Word.

Misrepresent God's character in order for your own gain, God will judge what you've done.

11 Shall not his excellency make you afraid? and his dread fall upon you?

Do you not fear God?  Aren't you afraid to do as you do?  Are you bold enough to do as you do in the presence of God?

12 Your remembrances are like unto ashes, your bodies to bodies of clay.

You words are like a worn out cliche'. We are nothing but clay talking to clay in comparison to God.

13 Hold your peace, let me alone, that I may speak, and let come on me what will.

Don't speak to me now!  I want to speak to God and he will do as He pleases once I make my plea.

14 Wherefore do I take my flesh in my teeth, and put my life in mine hand?

Okay I may be getting myself in trouble, but I will take the risk, I want to state my case to God.

15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

He may slay me, but I will take my chances.  Even if has to slays me, I trust him.  I am going before my God.

16 He also shall be my salvation: for an hypocrite shall not come before him.

He will do right by me.  I am not a hypocrite, with thay being said, I will be safe.

17 Hear diligently my speech, and my declaration with your ears.

Listen carefully to what I will make plain.

18 Behold now, I have ordered my cause; I know that I shall be justified.

I have organized my cause I will be honest and speak the truth.  God will respond by doing what is  right after he hears my cause.

19 Who is he that will plead with me? for now, if I hold my tongue, I shall give up the ghost.

Which of you will defend me?  If I do not speak up for myself, I may die.

20 Only do not two things unto me: then will I not hide myself from thee.

Lord two things I ask of you and I will be totally honest.

21 Withdraw thine hand far from me: and let not thy dread make me afraid.

One, do not withdraw your hands from me, and don't allow me feel your dread of what I am about to say.

22 Then call thou, and I will answer: or let me speak, and answer thou me.

You call me and I will answer, or let me speak and you answern me.

23 How many are mine iniquities and sins? make me to know my transgression and my sin.

Give me a list of things I have done wrong.

24 Wherefore hidest thou thy face, and holdest me for thine enemy?

Why are you hiding from me? and why do you see me as your enemy?

25 Wilt thou break a leaf driven to and fro? and wilt thou pursue the dry stubble?

I feel like a leaf that fell from a tree and you still haunt me.  I have no life in me and yet you punish me.

26 For thou writest bitter things against me, and makest me to possess the iniquities of my youth.

You write bitter thoughts of me and you remind me of the things I did wrong in my youth.

27 Thou puttest my feet also in the stocks, and lookest narrowly unto all my paths; thou settest a print upon the heels of my feet.

You put me in public disgrace and pay no attention to what I am going through.  If I ran, you have branded my foot and you track my steps.

28 And he, as a rotten thing, consumeth, as a garment that is moth eaten.

Then I am known as a rotten thing that is as the living dead.  I am like an outfit that has holes eaten by moth.

Sing or Say

When?

Job 13


When is enough enough?

You who believe your own lies

No matter what I say

The truth -you pass by


If I am guilty of any wrong

Then where is the evidence 

I am tired of your Yackety-yack

Your words are non-Sense


If I’ve said it once

I’ll state it again

I’ve done nothing wrong

I’ve not committed sin.


Lord this time 

May I speak only to you?

You are my Vindicator 

In your silence you know the truth


I’ve searched my self

Over and over again

I’ve even examined the words

Of my three so called friends

 

I am hurting Lord

My plea I bring to you

None of this makes sense

If you don’t help me…What’s the use?


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nahum 1