PSALM 2


BRENDAONLINE.COM




Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

Rage: extreme anger!

Heathen: Idolater 

Imagine: A mental image ( nothing real)

Vain: high opinion of 

Why does government officials hate God?  The People use their imagination about God and call him a thing.

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

The government cast its vote against God and His Word.

Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

The Governments of all continents say; break the Father and Son to pieces and cast their connection from us.


He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

God sees man defiance and laughs at the ridiculous effort they put against Him.  Imagine an ant trying to move a tree.  God is seated.  He not pacing the room losing His hair.  He is calm.  God says I will cause them to hunt for what they think will work.  While at the same time He is providing everything the righteous need.

Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Then he speaks by using his anger and causes them pain because of his wrath of their wasting time.

Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

Yet I send a Savior and He will be in a place you will recognize.  I will not hide Him.  I want Him to be seen.

I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

God gave His oath.  I made you and  You are My Son.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Ask for what you want and I will give you the whole planet!

Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Break their habits with force. Break them into pieces.  Tear down every evil thought in their imaginations that exalts itself against My Word.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Change your mind earthly rulers.  Govern My people by My Word!

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Pay attention to My Word and follow My directions with respect to MY Being God.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Receive the Son, or he will be angry with you. Then you will perish from the ark of safety.  On a scale from 1-5, His anger will be on the lower end.

Everyone who obeys Him are smart!!!!!!!!!!!

Sing or Say



Did you see that?

Oh, my Word!

Look over there!

Behavior absurd


Listen to their Leaders

They make me laugh

They say I’m not real

Are they all mad?


When I laugh

It is not because you’re funny

When I laugh I am being kind

If you don’t take heed to my word

You’re gonna think that I’ve lost my mind


I gave  you a choice

To do what I say

Time is running out

Repent I say today!


Psalm chapter 2

Is a prophecy

Please don’t ignore

Stop your ways and choose Me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 149