PSALM 56

BRENDAONLINE.COM




56 Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.

Forgive me, Lord, these men won't stop.  It is getting too much for me.

2 Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.

It a lot of people who seek my life.  I need you, Lord!


3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

When I am scared, I will trust you.

4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Lord, I will praise you because of your Word!  I trust you.  I will not fear mortal men.

5 Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.

My words are twisted by evil men.  They make up things about me to have a reason to kill me.

6 They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul.

They watch my every move while waiting to kill me.

7 Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God.

Will they get away with the wrong they intend to do to me?  No, Lord let their snared not work.

8 Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?

You keep up with my goings; not keep up with my tears.  Do you have them written in a book?

9 When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.

I will cry, you will hear, my enemies will leave me alone.  I know this!  God is on my side.

10 In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word.

While in the Word, I will praise your Word!  While in the Word, I will praise your Word more than once.

11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

I trust God's Word.  When I trust God's Word, I will not be afraid of what evil people want to hurt me.

12 Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.

Your character is ever before me even on me,  Lord, I want to praise you!!!

13 For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?

You excepted me as your own.

It is your pleasure to keep me from falling.

I want you near me so that I can represent you on this earth.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeremiah 38

Isaiah 43