Brendaonline.com



121 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

I will purposely fix my eyes in the Word of God, where God lives.  I know this is where I will find help.

My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

My help comes from the Word of God.

He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

There will never be a reason for me to look elsewhere.  God is always alert.

Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

Watch what God did for Israel, His has not changed.

The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.

The Lord keeps what is His.  The Lord protects us at all times when we are doing right.

The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

Nothing day or night will hurt me.

The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

The Lord will keep me from evil and protect what makes me, me.

The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

God will keep me now and forevermore.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 149