PSALM 62

BRENDAONLINE.COM




62 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.

Seriously I will stand firm in the Word of God.  I find my answers in His Word.

He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

He is my fountain of truth!  And He answers all my needs.  He is my packet of protection!  I shall not be moved a little bit or an enormous bit.  Nothing at any price can pull me from his Word.

How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence.

How long will you waste time using your imagination to do evil to people?  Everybody that works evil against God's people is going out of business.  Little by little your brick will fall. All of what you have surrounded yourselves with is weak and rotten.

They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.

As Cain killing Abel you continue the same process.  You enjoy lies. You are a hypocrite.  Backstabber. Two-faced.

My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him

I am where I want to be.  I will stand firm in the Word of God.  I expect God to move.

He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

You are the truth. You are my savior.  God is my protection plan.  I am not going anywhere else.

In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. 


 God is my fame.  God is my steady place in how I move.  

God delivers me from harm. You are my safe place.


Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.!

TRUST HIM AT ALL TIMES.  GOOD OR BAD

Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity.

RICH, POOR, GOOD, BAD, UGLY, PRETTY, YOUNG, OLD  all are equal vanity or nothing without God's Word applied in them.

10 Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.

Scheming to make money is evil.  Churches, strip clubs, police, government, and many more, squeeze money by oppression or solicitation.  The increase gained by deceit is robbery.

11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

God spoke ONCE.  We must listen to what He said more than once.  God is Power!!!!!!!!!

12 Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work. 

God is mercy.  God pays according to works.  Let get paid well obey His Word!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 149