Psalm 63

Brendaonline.com


63 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

1. God is my God.

2.  Seek Him in advance

3.  I want your Word.  I'm in a place where there is no Word and I am desperately in search of You.

To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

I want to see your strength and fame, I want your will to be done on earth as it is heaven.


Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.

Your presence is better than anything I know.

Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

While I live I will pronounce/ acknowledge you.  I will not be lazy.  I will work because you have given me strenght to make things happen.

My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:

Bone marrow produces the white cells we need to fight infections. the fatness

The Word of God in me will fight off those that will try to harm me.

I will be full of the Word of God and so full until my mouth will open automatically to praise!

When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.

When I lay down and reflect on you and when I am up while on duty I will think on you.


Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

Because I am in the shadow of things I know will come, I will rejoice!!!!

My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

I want you!!!!!! and you know it!  I am in Your Right Hand!

But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.

Don't even try me.  Try me and you die.

10 They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.

GOD has already put people in a position to carry the sword for those who fight against righteousness.  There is absolutely no way around it.  Do what is right and avoid the unnecessaries in life.


11 But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.

But those who know God will rejoice!  All that know His Word is Right shall shine!!!!! Liars shall be stopped!




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 149