Psalm 64

brendaonline.com


64 Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.

Hear my heart: Sustain me from fear.  Don't allow me to be afraid of my enemies.

Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:

Help me to focus, so much so that I don't even want to know what my enemy is saying or doing.  Let none of what they are doing phase me.

Keep me from their rioting against what is right.

Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:

My enemies sharpen their tongues to devise an evil plot. They have ammunition and they talk words that are full of deadly acid.

That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.

Their plans are to harm the one who is hidden in you:  They are not afraid to pursue in hurting the righteous.

They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

They are sneaky.  Thinking that no one will see them.

They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.

They cleverly plot deeply in the hurt of good. They put time and effort into the ongoing, continuous profoundly enormous hatred to bring evil to pass.

But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.

One-shot from God.  It is over!

So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.

All that work and it boomeranged.

And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.

Now people see the glory of God and fear Him.  If we declared victory, we and our enemy will see, that it is the Lord who fights for His people.

10 The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

If we let go and let God, people will see who we know and join the team of God.  And the honest people shall be happy  We must decrease and He must increase!!!!!!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 149