Psalm 91

, Brendaonline.com


Brendaonline.com



91 
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Anyone who resides in the place that is only revealed to the initiated that is owned by God, shall remain stable under the shadow of the Almighty.  That is a big place that surrounds me;  seen by the light but dark enough to keep me hidden from the enemy.  If his protection protects with at least  the same  power of a 1000 years of being  protected by every army that ever fought on earth, you are secure.


I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

I will announce, express, state or speak of the Lord, He is my shelter from danger or distress.  A home for the homeless.  God is my permanent support: my God in Him will I be confident, assured, dependent, because of His ability to secure me.

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

Without doubt, He shall liberate me from the control of being mislead by the one who hunts wild fowl for sport or food, and from the highly obnoxious contagious or infectious epidemic disease that is virulent and devastating; Bubonic: Plague. (Religion) that will keep me in isolation.

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

He shall cover me with His wings that are extremely light, and under His Wing, I will trust:  His truth shall be  my sincere in character, action, and speech that express His genuineness in feeling and belief and He will be my protection that is usually worn on the left hand to protect my body.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;


I will not be filled with fear, alarm or apprehension regret for the state of being in an intense state of fright.  Nor the painful, or damaging experience of life.

Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday

A deadly disease that walks in places I cannot see  and when I can see clearly of wrong happenings, he will keep me from action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exist or cannot be repaired.

.A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Though a 1000 die, it will not come near me.

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

 I will see it, but I will not experience it.

What is the reward of the wicked?  death.

Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

I have made the Lord my Habit.  I am settled in my behavior disposition and character and thoughts, I have made God my place to dwell.

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

No evil will be my fate.  No plague shall come near my house.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Because the angels he has given will carry my load to keep me in all my maneuvering.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

The angels shall support your weight in their hands, so you will not  hurt yourself.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

In God I will walk upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon will be position under my feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

God knows I love everything about Him, so He will liberate me!  He will not ignore me, He will  gladly expose me  for righteousness, because I know Him by name!

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

When I call God, He will answer:  He will be with me in trouble; God will deliver me from evil and he will let me know he appreciates me.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 149