Psalm 92

Brendaonline.com


92 It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O Most High:

Question:  What is a good thing to do?  Give thanks to the Lord and sing praises about Him, Because there is no one like Him.

To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,

To talk about You morning and night.

Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.

Make music for Him skillfully.

For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.

I study what You do and watching You work, makes me happy.  I will triumph because of what You did.

Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.

How BIG are the things You do!  and You took Your time and thought deeply about what You wanted.

A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.

A man without you is as an animal knows nothing; nor does a man who refuses to know You amount to anything.

When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

When the wicked is made known, and those who refuse to stop sinning look like they prosper, they will be destroyed.

But thou, Lord, art most high for evermore.

But You are holy Lord above all.

For, lo, thine enemies, O Lord, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.

Twice I say, Your enemies will work in teams, but they will be separated.

10 But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.

My strength will be as the strength  of a strong beast.  Because you will cause me to be so.

11 Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.

I will see and hear about what You did to the wicked that came against me.

12 The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.

The righteous will be a blessing to all they are around.

13 Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.

Those who stay in the Word will produce greatly.


14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;

I will defy the odds of man when dealing with everyone.  I let Sarah and Abraham have a son and that son will be the most talked about son in earth.  I will use Moses and show you what a man of God looks like to me in his old age.  I will use a Joshua and show you the difference in what a warrior looks like when he gets over 80 years old.  I will take a 62 year old rejected black woman named Brenda, after being beat down by a man and a church that she thought loved her and show her who I am.  God will use anyone until He is ready to say, You ready?  Come on home... Well done.


15 To shew that the Lord is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.

God does this to show He is not like man.  He is straight.  He stands above all and in all.  He is solid and there is nothing false or perverted in Him.

...


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 149