Brendaonline.com


122 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.

Dear Father,  I am glad to get into Your Word, which is also called Your House.  I love you Word.  It makes sense to me.  It is the only thing that I recognize as truth.  I love truth, You know I do.

Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.

When we come into Your Word, You teach us to stand within Your presence.  You not only help us to stand You give us a reason to stand.  We want to hear You and be in a position that causes us to not slumber.  Standing shows we have strength and it show us that when we come into Your presence our bodies have to line up so that we can hear the Word of the Lord.  Our bodies are glad when it hears Your Word.

Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:

You specified the place You will call Your dwelling place.  You made the building in You, close.  When we come into your presence You make us close.  You are the headquarters and all around You become close when we gather together.

Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the Lord, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the Lord.

When all believer come into Your Word to hear your testimony You taught Moses and the children of Israel,  We thank You all over again.

For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.

Your Word is settled  and Your judgements have not changed. You told David where we could find You and You are where You said You would be.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

The enemy would love to destroy the people who represent Your Word.  We pray for the people who hold the Word of God, which is called the city of Jerusalem, that they will be continually covered by Your Hand as they proclaim  Jesus, the Son of God to the World.

Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.

Lord let peace be in our personal spaces and peace be in those who we talk to out side our homes.  May our churches, work places and schools, recognize Your Word.

For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Lord we pray for others and those who are close to us, that they will seek Your Word and that Your peace will surround them as they carry out your assignment.

Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek thy good.

Because the Lord is my God,  I will seek to do what is right.










 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 149