Psalm. 120

Brendaonline.com


120 In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.

When life is hard.  The first thing I want to do is call my friend and tell her what is going on in my life.  Tonight something upset me and I decided to put the phone down and trust God to listen to what is hurting me.  I am finding out to trust the Word of God that says when in trouble call out to God.  Tonight Lord, I am calling on You.  Show me clearly what to do with this unnecessary stress that satan has caused.

Deliver my soul, O Lord, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue.

Deliver me from the hurt and make things right.  Lord stop the lies and show proof of my innocence.  Show the person who speaks ill of me that you are the one that works in and through me.   Show them Your Word.  Remove satan from the mind of my friend and let them see you.  Forgive me for the wrong that I may have done.  I am clear in my mind that I have done nothing to cause this trouble.  But if I did, show me clearly how to do the right thing.

What shall be given unto thee? or what shall be done unto thee, thou false tongue?

What can I do to stop the things that are spoken about me that are wrong?  How can I stop the lies?

Sharp arrows of the mighty, with coals of juniper.

God is the only one who can cause the lies of the devil to be stopped. The lies will be stopped by sharp arrows and hot coal.  Lord, thank you for letting me know You can stop what seems to be unstoppable.

Woe is me, that I sojourn in Mesech, that I dwell in the tents of Kedar!

No matter where I go, I seem to have the same words spoken to me by the religious people.  They do not speak against me, they speak things they know nothing about.  God has judged each case and each  case is clearly defined in His Word.  Lord, help those who want to hurt me stop.  Let them see the Word of God and join Your Team.

My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace.

It has been a long time trying to share Your Word to people who love religion more than they do Your Word.  Help me to be happy knowing that I am doing what You said in Your Word.

I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.

I am for what is written: but when I speak of what I know is clearly spoken in Your Word, they get mad.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 149