Hosea 4 Animated Video







Today is the first day I have blogged about what I have learned since August 3rd.  I have several videos on the book of Daniel and Hosea that I will try to organize later.  
In Hosea 4, God cries about the behavior of Israel, and He pleads with Judah about copying their ways. Israel is the older sister, and God asks the younger sister Judah to stay close to Him and not look at Israel as its model.

Israel has fallen in love with idols and refuses to let go.  God as a husband, begs his wife to return to Him, and He promises to love her despite all prostitution.  I use animations in this chapter to show how I view chapter 4.  Please view the video and let me know if your understanding is clearer in what God wants us to know.

God has decided to love us, showing us how He wants to be loved in return.

Please pray for me as I try my best to make the Word of God as simple as I know how while reading to people of all ages.  May you hunger for the Word of God all day long. 

In the name of the  Gift of God, who is Jesus,

Brenda


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nahum 1