Brendaonline.com Jeremiah 38:1-28 (KJV) 1 Then Shephatiah the son of Mattan, and Gedaliah the son of Pashur, and Jucal the son of Shelemiah, and Pashur the son of Malchiah, heard the words that Jeremiah had spoken unto all the people, saying, 4 men heard the words of Jeremiah. 2 Thus saith the LORD, He that remaineth in this city shall die by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence: but he that goeth forth to the Chaldeans shall live; for he shall have his life for a prey, and shall live. If you surrender to the Babylonians you will live and if you do not you will die. 3 Thus saith the LORD, This city shall surely be given into the hand of the king of Babylon's army, which shall take it. The Lord without a doubt said the city will be taken over by Babylon's army. 4 Therefore the princes said unto the king, We beseech thee, let this man be put to death: for thus he weakeneth the hands of the men of war that remain in this city, and the hands of all the peo...
Brendaonline.com Isaiah 43:1-28 (KJV) 1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou [art] mine. Israel backslid and the Lord is speaking to them while they are serving time. 2 When thou passest through the waters, I [will be] with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Whatever hard times you have, I will be with you. 3 For I [am] the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt [for] thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. I destroyed Egypt, Ethiopia, and Seba to get to you. In other words, I paid a high price to get back who was mind. 4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life. Other...
Brendaonline.com 121 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. I will purposely fix my eyes in the Word of God, where God lives. I know this is where I will find help. 2 My help cometh from the Lord , which made heaven and earth. My help comes from the Word of God. 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. There will never be a reason for me to look elsewhere. God is always alert . 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. Watch what God did for Israel, His has not changed. 5 The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. The Lord keeps what is His. The Lord protects us at all times when we are doing right. 6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. Nothing day or night will hurt me. 7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. Th...
Comments
Post a Comment